With a CPA on staff, our team knows the ins and outs of current tax laws and may be able to reduce what you pay going forward.
When reviewing your tax return, we’ll:
- Check for inaccuracies in the taxes withheld from your paychecks to ensure your tax refund or payment is the right amount.
- See if there are any charitable contributions you’d like to continue, but possibly through a donor-advised fund that could lead to a tax deduction.
- Decide if a charitable remainder trust can reduce your tax liability for a large life event, such as selling your business.
- Look into your employer stock options to minimize taxes.
You don’t want to pay more in taxes than is required. Schedule an introductory meeting with Keystone Wealth Partners today to take advantage of our in-house tax planning professionals.
Proper tax planning takes more than a look through your paperwork in April. Keystone Wealth Partners works with you year-round to optimize your tax situation and help you navigate the complexities of tax law. The financial strategies we create include a fully integrated and customized tax plan. We provide:
- Detailed current year tax planning
- Multi-year tax projections
- Proactive tax planning coordinated with your investment strategy
- IRA distribution planning
- Roth conversion planning
- Tax withholding analysis
- Consulting on tax notices
- Charitable gift and estate planning
We understand filing taxes can be a frustrating experience. Why go it alone, trying to figure out which number goes in which box, when you can work with professionals who make a living completing taxes for clients just like you. Our tax services include:
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns
- Calculating quarterly estimated tax payments
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today!